It’s Your Business. It’s My Business to Make it Grow.
Question: What makes a fan remain faithful to your brand, your blog, your every move?
Answer: It's your commitment to them, actually.
How Does Knowing This Help Your Business Grow?
It Means This is What We Are About, You and Me:
- Know What Your Customers Love
- Engage Them In the Things They Love
- Study Your Customers on Social Media
- Connect With Your Customers on Social Media
One Customer, well taken care of, could be worth more than $10,000 worth of advertising. -Jim Rohn
Even if it's not about money, you write because:
- You Want People to Comment
- You Want People to React
- You Want to Network
- You Want People to Feel Something
Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today. -Robert McKee
On a Personal Note:
I have a Master's in Education from St. Mary's University, Twickenham, England.
- Specialty: Student Voice which means enabling young people to communicate effectively
- Head of school newspapers, student council, and student government
I have a Bachelor's in Music Education and have taught all ages as my children grew up:
- Early Childhood, singing and dancing with little ones and trying out instruments
- K-12 to University, in the classroom and beyond to touring with choirs in three countries
I have been editing and proofreading for 10 years, and written copy for radio, newspapers, and newsletters.
Reach out to me and let's see what we can do about fulfilling your writing needs.